In particular, we want you to know that we do not sell, rent or trade email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes.
Types of Data We Collect
We hold the following information for people within your organisation such as: Account Managers, Accounting Personnel, Sales Contacts, General Contacts. This information could include details such as name, job title, organisation name, email addresses, postal addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers. As we pay the majority of our suppliers by bank transfer, we also hold all company bank details, including account numbers, payment history etc.
The above information is used for business purposes, such as enquiries, orders, quotations, emails, invoice queries and any other business use.
How We Protect Your Data
We treat all the data we process with the utmost care and take all appropriate steps to protect it.
All of our systems use SSL encryption and are password protected. We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and access to our systems is restricted to secure physical locations.
How Long Will We Keep Your Personal Data?
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we will only keep it for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected and in line with our legal obligations.
Who Do We Share Your Personal Data With?
We may share your personal data with selected third parties who we use to provide services, such as:
- Companies who provide our business support systems, e.g. our accountants.
- Suppliers who deliver direct to sites.
- We do not share your personal data with Marketing Companies.
In all cases, we ensure that third party companies only receive the minimum information necessary and ensure that:
- Your data is only used for the exact purposes specified in our contract with them.
- Your privacy is always maintained.
- Your personal data is kept securely.
- Your data is always processed legally under the terms of the GDPR.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If DJH Roofing Ltd is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held about our customers, will be one of the transferred assets.
What Are Your Rights Over Your Personal Data?
You have the right to request:
- Access to the personal data we hold about you.
- The correction of your personal data, when incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
Need a devon roof contractor you can rely on?
Get in touch with DJH Roofing today for a free, no-obligation, quote.